Address: Shop 4 – 7 Parker Arcade, 474 High Street, Penrith
Phone: 02 4732 5188
Show your membership card to receive 20% off consultations and 10% off orthotics
Nepean Podiatry has been servicing Penrith and the surrounding area for over 14 years. Our vision of maintaining the highest level of podiatry care is achieved through creating a team who is willing to go that extra mile for every patient. The same attitude that keeps our team driving forward with research and developing new ways of dealing with the ever growing list of lower-limb complications.
For the triathlon community, Nepean Podiatry can play an integral part in maintaining your best results possible. Injury prevention is our focus, however there are many treatment options available at Nepean Podiatry for existing injuries. Our team is using some of the most advanced techniques in lower-limb care such as shockwave therapy, orthotic therapy, Prolo (injection) Therapy, dry needling, deep tissue massage, Rocktaping and many more gold standard therapies. The team at Nepean Podiatry will also deal with your most basic, but often most debilitating issues such as corns, calluses, ingrown toenails and blisters.
All levels of athletes and the family are welcome at Nepean Podiatry. From general skin and nail care to reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, we cover all areas of lower limb care, including the kids. We are very excited to be a part of the PTC family.
From the team at
‘your lower limb health centre’
Some of the most common running injuries we treat include:
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis) - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/heel-pain-plantar-fasciitis-heel-spur-syndrome/
- Achilles Tendon Pain - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/achilles-tendon-pain/
- Shin Splints - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/medial-tibial-stress-syndrome-shin-splints/
- Runners Knee (patellar femoral syndrome) - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/runners-knee-patello-femoral-syndrome/
- Iliotibial Band (ITB) syndrome - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/iliotibial-band-itb-syndrome/
- Ankle pain - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/ankle-conditions/
- Flat feet (over-pronation) - http://www.nepean-podiatry.com.au/flat-feet-low-arch-feet-over-pronation/